Muggy Air No More with a Whole House Dehumidifier
You know you don’t have to live in a world where heat and humidity are inevitably associated, right? When you take advantage of the benefits that a whole house dehumidifier offers, you can finally feel like your home is comfortable again. And the best part is that you have choices! iTemp Heating and Air Conditioning in Morton Grove understands what it’s like to live in an uncomfortably humid environment, so take a glance at the dehumidifiers we offer in Morton Grove and tell us how we can work with you to get you back to a better comfort level.
If you have any of the following issues, you may have too much moisture in your home:
- Rooms that are constantly damp
- Musty smells
- Flaking or cracking paint
- Condensation marks on your ceiling
- Muggy or sweaty feeling in the air
- Frost or condensation on the windows
- Peeling wallpaper
- Lowering your thermostat and running your air conditioner so you feel comfortable
Getting rid of the muggy environment in your home is only the tip of the iceberg, because adding a dehumidifier to your home may also help decrease common indoor pollutants and allergies like mold, dust mites and mildew. It also helps protect your furniture from any costly moisture damage that may occur in humid conditions. Oh, it saves you some money too because dry air lets you keep it warmer in your home during warm months so you can save on your monthly energy bills.
Dehumidifiers don’t have to be a difficult addition, so give iTemp Heating and Air Conditioning a call at 773-704-0640 or schedule an appointment through our handy online scheduler and we’ll work together to select the perfect dehumidifier for you and your home.
Humiditrol® Whole-Home Dehumidification System
A simple, easy, and effective way to rid your home of excessive humidity. That sounds lovely doesn’t it? Well, that’s exactly why we designed the Humiditrol Whole-Home Dehumidification System like we did. We know that an uncomfortable home is not what you want to deal with at the end of the day, so why not take back control and take your comfort to new heights? With lower moisture levels not only comes a comfortable home, but a healthier one since it also decreases the chance of mildew, mold and other common allergies.
The benefits of the Humiditrol Whole-Home Dehumidification System include:
- Manages the moisture for enhanced comfort and healthier indoor air quality
- Patented Humiditrol technology to help reduce the chance for mold and mildew
- Designed to easily integrate with all Lennox® cooling products to offer improved comfort and energy efficiency
- Maintains optimal humidity, lowering the impact of allergens and airborne pollutants
- Installs easily with your current HVAC systems ducts
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on all its covered components
Healthy Climate® Whole-Home Dehumidifiers
Trying to maintain the perfect temperature throughout your entire house can be quite a difficult task. However, when you use all the benefits that the Harmony III™ Zoning System has, you can make complete comfort a reality. Did we mention that zoning systems can also help you save money on your energy bills? By inputting separate temperatures in spaces that aren’t used as much, you’re able to stop heating and cooling rooms that are rarely used. You’ll be amazed by the difference the Harmony III™ Zoning System can make in your home.
- Amazing efficiency that might lower your heating and cooling bills when you use it alongside a variable speed heating and cooling system
- Four-area zoning allows you to take control of hot and cold spots
- Easy integration allows for a painless transition to a previously unknown level of comfort
In what may be the simplest temperature control in the market, the ComfortSense®3000 features large buttons and a backlit display so you can constantly see what you’re doing when finding the best setting for your home. Designed with simple controls, this thermostat is easy to use so your comfort is never compromised.
- 5-day/2-day programming so you can have a custom-built temperature schedule for weekdays and the weekend, allowing up to two scheduled time periods throughout each day
- Non-programmable model available for times where all you need is a basic thermostat
- Large buttons and backlit display so you have the right setting all the time
LZP-4 Zoning System
When we designed the Healthy Climate Whole-Home Dehumidifiers we wanted to make it as painless as possible to integrate it with your current HVAC system. Not only is it a breeze to install, it offers comfortable living at a new level with superb moisture control. Depending on which model you settle on, you’ll be able to control the humidity level in your entire home or just one area or room.
Regardless of your decision, your comfort will be enhanced, and because the dehumidified air is more comfortable at a little warmer temperature, you can be more efficient, saving you money. Now that’s hard to beat.
Other features include:
- Effectively remove excess moisture from your entire home or a single area or room
- Help create healthier air by reducing dust mites, mildew and mold found in humid environments
- Protect home furnishings from the moisture damage that can happen in humid conditions
- Use environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant
- Easier to use and less intrusive so you don’t have to empty buckets of water constantly
- Designed to easily integrate with your current cooling system
- New 65 pint model is ENERGY STAR® rated
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on all of the system’s covered components