Groundbreaking Technology and Efficiency Defines The Lennox® Comfort System
iTemp Heating and Air Conditioning in Morton Grove offers the most progressive heating and cooling products and features available, all bundled into one system. The Ultimate Comfort SystemTM from Lennox® gives you pioneering HVAC technology that delivers exceptional energy efficiency.
The Ultimate Comfort System includes highly innovative pieces of technology that all work as a team to take your comfort to an amazing new level, with excellent efficiency. Read more below.
- Precise Comfort® technology includes variable capacity and a variable speed motor, which operate like your car’s cruise control to ensure the system maintains steady temperatures without temperature cycling. This keeps your home at your optimal temperature and level of comfort all day, while enhancing overall efficiency.
- iHarmony Zoning® takes your comfort and energy savings to the next level. It allows the Ultimate Comfort System to direct air to specific rooms of your home while reducing airflow to other areas. This customizes your comfort by room and floor.
- The iComfort Wi-Fi® touchscreen thermostat makes iHarmony Zoning simple to use. The most evolved thermostat Lennox has ever created, the iComfort Wi-Fi thermostat permits you to monitor and adjust your temperature—and save energy—from anywhere, using your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- Climate IQ® technology allows the Ultimate Comfort System to adapt to your needs and your climate. In warmer areas, it fine tunes airspeed to give you greater humidity control. In cooler climates, the system starts up more slowly to allow the air to absorb more heat before circulation.
- SunSource® solar modules can power your heating and cooling AND push any surplus energy it generates into your home to run small appliances and electronics. This can dramatically lessen your energy cost—potentially reducing bills by up to half.
- The XC25 is the world’s first residential air conditioner rated at 26.00 SEER.* In contrast to traditional cooling systems, it may save you hundreds of dollars each year.
- Advanced variable-capacity technology makes the SLP98V one of the most efficient heating systems you can find. Like the XC25, this furnace may greatly reduce utility bills.
*SEER, or Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, measures the cooling efficiency of your air conditioner or heat pump. A higher SEER rating means greater energy efficiency and more savings for you and the environment.