Harness the Power of Wi-Fi and the Cloud with Wi-Fi Enabled Thermostats
We all like a certain amount of convenience in our lives. We think we might have found the next little bit of convenience that you’d like to take advantage of. Wi-Fi enabled thermostats will change the way you see home comfort forever. Comfort is truly available from anywhere with Wi-Fi enabled thermostats.
Maintaining total home comfort just got a lot easier with the iComfort® S30. Its ability to adapt to your lifestyle not only means that your home will be its most comfortable when you walk in the door, but that you can experience better energy savings while you do it.
The iComfort® S30 also provides you with a host of other benefits, to include:
- Smart Away™ mode works with the GPS locator in your mobile phone to detect when you come and go, adjusting temperatures accordingly to save energy without you ever thinking about it
- Feels Like™ temperature factors in everything from humidity to both outdoor and indoor temperature to be sure it feels like 72 degrees when you set it to 72 degrees
- Allergen Defender keeps an eye on the air quality and pollen levels of your local zip code and automatically turns the fan on to clean your home’s air when outdoor levels are their highest
- Advanced Warnings provide the ability to identify potential issues before they happen, giving you a chance to take care of them before any interruptions occur
- Schedule IQ™ technology and Smart Away™ mode work hand-in-hand to make a schedule of when you’re home and when you’re gone so that you can save even more on your energy expenses
Controlling your thermostat remotely has never been easier. All you need is a smartphone or access to the Internet and you can start making your home’s heating and cooling more efficient. Why heat or cool an empty house while you’re at work or on vacation? And with access to your WiFi thermostat from anywhere in the world you can have your home back to a ideal temperature just in time for you to arrive back home from work.
The features of the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat are hard to completely summarize, but here are a couple that you may find interesting:
- Remote Control allows you to alter the temperature and control energy costs from anywhere using your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple 7” touchscreen with a bright display and menu-driven icons that make programming easy
- One-Touch Away mode enables you to override the scheduled programming to help you save energy when no one is there
- Auto updates provide new features as they are available
- Emailed Alerts and Reminders lets you know when your system needs maintenance
- Five-day forecast gives you weather on-demand while also displaying outdoor temperatures
Wondering if a Wi-Fi enabled thermostat is right for you? iTemp Heating and Air Conditioning in Morton Grove has all the answers you need. Call us today at 773-704-0640 or set up an appointment online with our online scheduler.