Take Control of Your Comfort Room by Room with Zoning Systems
Comfort is something we all take very seriously. No one enjoys being too cold or too hot, so when your home only makes the matter worse, what are you supposed to do? Well the answer very well may be a zoning system from iTemp Heating and Air Conditioning in Morton Grove.
Not only can zoning systems help you save money month after month, they also keep everyone happy at a more comfortable temperature. While you may have not thought about a zoning system in the past, there are a few features that may require another look at them.
Whether it’s a home with huge windows or one that can’t seem to get rid of those hot and cold spots, a zoning system can help work on those issues.
Here are a few other instances where a zoning system might be a perfect fit:
- A level of your house is completely or partially under ground
- A home that has a top floor that is warmer than the lower floor(s)
- Rarely used rooms
- Rooms that are constantly stuffy
- An added room that is new since your heating and cooling system was installed
- High heating and cooling bills
iHarmony® Zoning System
Controlling the comfort of separate areas in your home has just met its match with the iHarmony® Zoning System. Whether you want to alter the temperature of the entire house or only have a pair of rooms that need adjustment, the zoning system can deal with it. One of the best parts about the iHarmony® Zoning System is that those modifications don’t have to be made at the thermostat itself. You can alter it from your smartphone without getting off your couch too, so don’t worry about everyone wanting to get up to make changes all at once.
- Four-zone capability, allowing four zones to be programmed for custom comfort
- Wireless access so you can use your smartphone, tablet or laptop to control your home’s comfort
Harmony III™ Zoning System
Trying to maintain the perfect temperature throughout your entire house can be quite a difficult task. However, when you use all the benefits that the Harmony III™ Zoning System has, you can make complete comfort a reality. Did we mention that zoning systems can also help you save money on your energy bills? By inputting separate temperatures in spaces that aren’t used as much, you’re able to stop heating and cooling rooms that are rarely used. You’ll be amazed by the difference the Harmony III™ Zoning System can make in your home.
- Amazing efficiency that might lower your heating and cooling bills when you use it alongside a variable speed heating and cooling system
- Four-area zoning allows you to take control of hot and cold spots
- Easy integration allows for a painless transition to a previously unknown level of comfort
LZP-4 Zoning System
When it comes to heating and cooling, flexibility can be your best friend. And when you’re looking at the LZP-4 Zoning System you can rest assured that you’re able to keep your home at the ideal temperature all the time. The LZP-4 Zoning System also has a time delay feature so you don’t have to fret about the system turning on and off all the time, causing your bills to go up and wasting energy.
- Exceptional energy efficiency— might lower your energy bills when utilized alongside a programmable thermostat
- Four-area zoning helps make hot and cold spots go away
- Easy integration with your standard heating and cooling systems so precise comfort is the new standard
LZP-2 Zoning System
Picture the freedom of monitoring your home’s comfort by splitting it in two. The LZP-2 Zoning System does just that, allowing you to maintain separate climate-controlled zones, so that you’re comfortable in every area of your home. The best part is that you don’t have to spend a lot to utilize the system’s benefits. Oh, and it could save you money every month too. It’s a win-win!
The system also consists of:
- Superior energy efficiency— may reduce your monthly energy bills when used with a programmable thermostat
- Two-area zoning lets you split your home in two to meet your comfort needs everywhere
- Simple integration with standard, single-speed heating and cooling systems allows you to take control of your entire home’s comfort
While it may seem like zoning systems have a lot of features, they can save you year after year by lowering wasteful heating and cooling. We also understand that you may have a few questions about zoning systems, so give the pros from iTemp Heating and Air Conditioning in Morton Grove a call at 773-704-0640 or set up an appointment online with our online scheduler for more information.