Perfectly Balanced Air: The Power of a Whole House Humidifier
Depending on the area you call home, “the comforts of home” may have a meaning all its own, and when it comes to dealing with humidity with a home humidifier in Morton Grove, iTemp Heating and Air Conditioning has you covered.
Adding humidity to your home’s air not only makes it feel a little warmer; it also allows you to turn down your thermostat, giving you savings year after year. Dry climates are often described as being ideal, but they also have their downsides. Too much dry air can cause:
- Regular allergies or respiratory illnesses
- Sore throat or excessive cough
- Dry, irritated nasal passages
- Dry, itchy skin
- Chapped lips
- Static shock
- Peeling or cracked wallpaper
- Warped or cracked wood
- Damage to household furnishings
However, when you take advantage of a home humidifier you can experience more comfort, lower energy bills and a home that just feels more inviting. Purchasing a home humidifier in Morton Grove doesn’t have to be daunting, so if you have any questions about the humidifiers that iTemp Heating and Air Conditioning has, call us at 773-704-0640 or use our online scheduler to schedule an appointment with us to find a new definition level of comfort.
Healthy Climate® Whole-Home Power Humidifier
Adding humidity to your home’s air has never been as easy as it is with the Healthy Climate Power Humidifier. It matches perfectly with your current furnace or air handler, so installation is easy and worry-free, providing you the ideal amount of moisture quickly. The system uses your current duct system, so you can be sure that your air’s moisture is evenly and efficiently distributed. Operating independently also allows the home humidifier to use the built-in fan to circulate air that is already humidified, giving you maximum comfort even when your heating system isn’t being used.
- Maintains optimal comfort throughout your hot seasons, decreasing your dry air problems
- Creates a healthier home while decreasing respiratory and skin irritations
- Protects home and furnishings by reducing the chance that your wood will crack or warp
- Provides an easier-to-use option than a portable system – no cleaning or annoying refilling
- Available with automatic control so you can enhance your control over humidity levels
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on all covered components
Healthy Climate® Whole-Home Bypass Humidifier
Trying to maintain the perfect temperature throughout your entire house can be quite a difficult task. However, when you use all the benefits that the Harmony III™ Zoning System has, you can make complete comfort a reality. Did we mention that zoning systems can also help you save money on your energy bills? By inputting separate temperatures in spaces that aren’t used as much, you’re able to stop heating and cooling rooms that are rarely used. You’ll be amazed by the difference the Harmony III™ Zoning System can make in your home.
- Amazing efficiency that might lower your heating and cooling bills when you use it alongside a variable speed heating and cooling system
- Four-area zoning allows you to take control of hot and cold spots
- Easy integration allows for a painless transition to a previously unknown level of comfort
In what may be the simplest temperature control in the market, the ComfortSense®3000 features large buttons and a backlit display so you can constantly see what you’re doing when finding the best setting for your home. Designed with simple controls, this thermostat is easy to use so your comfort is never compromised.
- 5-day/2-day programming so you can have a custom-built temperature schedule for weekdays and the weekend, allowing up to two scheduled time periods throughout each day
- Non-programmable model available for times where all you need is a basic thermostat
- Large buttons and backlit display so you have the right setting all the time
LZP-4 Zoning System
When it comes to heating and cooling, flexibility can be your best friend. And when you’re looking at the LZP-4 Zoning System you can rest assured that you’re able to keep your home at the ideal temperature all the time. The LZP-4 Zoning System also has a time delay feature so you don’t have to fret about the system turning on and off all the time, causing your bills to go up and wasting energy.
- Exceptional energy efficiency— might lower your energy bills when utilized alongside a programmable thermostat
- Four-area zoning helps make hot and cold spots go away
- Easy integration with your standard heating and cooling systems so precise comfort is the new standard
LZP-2 Zoning System
Pairing perfectly with your current HVAC system, bypass home humidifiers operate by directing humidified air through your furnace or air handler and throughout your home, adding the ideal amount of moisture throughout your home.
Humidifiers keep your home’s air from being overly dry while also allowing you to adjust the thermostat since humidified air feels warmer (available in 17- or 12-gallons-per-day capacity). And of course lowering your thermostat might also help you save on your monthly energy bills.
The perks of these whole-home bypass humidifiers are:
- Maintains optimal comfort during your heating seasons, helping you decrease the problems that dry air causes
- Creates a healthier home, including less sore throats, respiratory, and skin issues
- Protects home and furnishings, by decreasing the chance that the wood will warp or crack
- Provides an easier-to-use option because it is less intrusive than portable units, eliminating filling and cleaning
- Available with automatic control to program your humidity level, keeping it right where you want it
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components