Healthier Air with the Power of Germicidal Lights
Health and comfort are two things that we often isolate, but when it comes to making your home’s air healthier, we have the perfect option for you. Adding germicidal light to your home not only keeps your HVAC system more efficient, it improves air quality and continues to work for you even when your system isn’t turned on.
Utilizing the immense power of UV rays, the germicidal lights from iTemp Heating and Air Conditioning in Morton Grove are able to considerably reduce the amount of germs in your home while staying safe for humans to be around. Easily mounted into your current HVAC system, these lights operate independently, giving you cleaner, healthier air even when the air or heat isn’t running.
So while we can’t regulate all the germs we encounter every day, we can control the ones in our home, and with such a basic addition, why not use its benefits. If you have any questions about the germicidal lights available from iTemp Heating and Air Conditioning, don’t hesitate giving us a call at 773-704-0640 or schedule an appointment with our online scheduler to make your home’s air is as healthy as it can be.
Healthy Climate® UV Germicidal Lights
Efficiency and health don’t always cross paths, but when we talk about it in regards to germicidal light and your heating and cooling system, we’re at the crossroads. Over time, your HVAC system accumulates buildup from mold, pet dander, and other pollutants, and as they build up, your efficiency falls.
However, Healthy Climate® UV Germicidal Lights help eliminate that nastiness by killing those bacteria, which in turn increases your efficiency and improves the air quality. Easily installed into your HVAC system’s duct work, germicidal lights run on their own so you can have cleaner, healthier air all the time, not just when your system is running.
The perks of adding Healthy Climate® UV Germicidal Lights in Morton Grove are:
- Powerful ultraviolet energy that kill impurities such as mold, pet dander, and bacteria
- Improves air quality while also shielding your heating and cooling equipment
- Dual-lamp or single-lamp option based on your preference
- Available in 2,000 microwatts (UV-2000) or 1,496 microwatts (UV-1000)
- UL listed so your lights are safe to use in your home
- No ozone emissions
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on the systems covered components
Healthy Climate® UVC Germicidal Lights
Taking control over the amount of germs in your home just became a lot less painful for you with Healthy Climate® UVC Germicidal Lights in Morton Grove from iTemp Heating and Air Conditioning. Destroying common household contaminants such as pet dander, mold and other bacteria, these lights are one of the most stress-free ways to boost your home’s air quality while also increasing your heating and cooling system’s efficiency.
Our germicidal lights run by themselves, so you reap the benefits around the clock, not just when your HVAC system is operating. When an upgrade this simple comes along, it’s hard not to take advantage of its benefits, so why not breathe in the difference.
- Powerful ultraviolet energy that destroys common household pollutants such as bacteria and mold
- Improves air quality, helping you breathe in healthier air
- Offers installation flexibility for easy maintenance in addition to other safety features
- Reduce your family’s exposure to harmful airborne pollutants
- UL listed, guaranteeing that your germicidal light is safe to use
- No ozone emissions
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on your system’s covered components