The Best Air Purifier for Perfected Air Quality
There are points when we wonder if we’ll ever find the perfect solution to a problem. Peak air quality doesn’t have to be one of those when you take advantage of all the features of an air purifier. Not only do they provide you superior air cleaning, they help enhance your home’s efficiency by decreasing contaminants that can build up over time.
If you want to know more about your air purification options in Morton Grove, let the experts at iTemp Heating and Air Conditioning know. Give us a call at 773-704-0640 or schedule an appointment with our online scheduler and we can get you on our books.
PureAir™ Air Purification System
Possibly the best air purifier in Morton Grove, the PureAir™ Air Purification System needs to be your go-to air purifier when it comes to tackling terrible air quality. It attaches directly to your furnace or air handler and destroys pollutants before the air recirculates throughout your home, leaving you with cleaner and healthier air to enjoy. The system tackles the three main indoor air contaminants, mold/mildew/bacteria, particles, and odors/vapors, while also reducing ozone, a known lung irritant.
The PureAir™ Air Purification System also includes:
- MERV 16* PrecisionPleat™ media filter
- Removes Over 95% of particles ranging in size down to 0.3 micron**
- Removes Over 90% of bio-aerosols ranging in size down to 0.01 micron**
- Removes and destroys around 50% of household odors and chemical vapors in 24-hours***
- Hospital inpatient care/general surgery level filtration so you know you have top quality
- Whole-home purification that works in harmony with your current heating and cooling system
- Reduces and destroys ozone—a result of pollution as well as a known lung irritant****
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on all of its covered components
* MERV = Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value. Describes the filter’s ability to capture particles and ranges from 1 to 16. Typical fiberglass filter = MERV 1. The higher the MERV rating, the better the filtration.
** One micron = 1/25,000 of an inch in diameter.
*** Based on laboratory and field studies.
**** U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, “Ozone Generators that are Sold as Air Cleaners: An Assessment of Effective and Health Consequences,” August 2006.