Our Duct Cleaning Service Will Keep Your Indoor Air Clean
You can tell the difference between a clean home and a dirty one just by the quality of the air you breathe in when you step inside. You likely don’t even want to think about the amount of dust, allergens, mold and bacteria that can build up inside your HVAC and duct systems. And you really don’t want to think about how the air generated by your heating and cooling equipment picks up those particles as it’s blown through the ducts and out your vents.
- Inspect your systems before the cleaning to ensure there aren’t harmful materials inside the HVAC units.
- Use high-efficiency particle air (HEPA) vacuum equipment or a vacuum that releases particles outside your home.
- Implement industry best practices to brush and clean the ducts and heating and cooling units to dislodge all particles and contaminants while protecting your home’s equipment.
- Keep your home clean by putting protective coverings around their workspace.
- We’ll do the dirty work for you so you can breathe cleaner and healthier air and enjoy a more comfortable home. Give iTemp Heating and Air Conditioning a shout or use our online scheduler to set up a duct cleaning service appointment now.